,

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Great Pumpkin

On Saturday we decided to take Cole to meet his buddy, Eli Hopping, at Carmichael's in Bixby. Carmichael's is known for pumpkins, in fact I went there a lot with Mom and Dad while I was growing up...brings back good memories!

The wind had a little bite to it, but all and all the weather was perfect - really fall like. Perfect for family, fun, and pictures! Cole seemed to enjoy himself and we did, too. Take a look...

Look at my little jack-o-lantern!


Not quite sure about the pumpkins with all the bumps!


Reclining on the pumpkins!


"Where's my buddy, Eli??"


"I'm over here, dude. Just tryin' to figure out which gourd to take home!"


"Hey Mom, I either wet my pants or this straw is damp!!"


"Eli, man, check out that chick with the pink bow and the nice stroller!"


Mom, Lucky, Me, and Cole-man!


Dad, Cole, and Mom


Worn out from all the playin'!

Oh, and by the way, Cole went to see Dr. Sood on Tuesday, the 13th (his 6 month birthday), where he weighed in at a whoppin' 20.4 lbs and was 29 inches long!! He's the size I was when I was 9 months old!

1 comment:

  1. Cole looks so sweet in the pumpkin patch. Glad he and Eli shared the day. It was fun watching the boys play and their moms snap photos. Cole is definitely our "Treat" in Trick-or-Treat this Halloween. Great pics and captions, Mom.

    ReplyDelete