,

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Catching Up!

Hi. My name is Heather, and I'm a slacker! I know there aren't excuses for failing to chronicle my little boy's life, but GEEEZZ we've been busy! Since Cole became mobile we don't have time for extra curricular activities like blogging...I'm just lucky if I can get a shower and brush my teeth!

Anyways, enough of the excuses. Here's what's been going on around here:

As I stated in my last post, Cole started crawling in early December, and man the training wheels are off! He's fast, and he's everywhere! He started pulling up shortly before Christmas, and now he's really close to "crusing" (Taking steps while holding on to the couch, coffee table, or other pieces of furniture for balance.) Cole has also cut his top two teeth, for a grand total of 4! Where has my little baby gone?? In three short months my little guy will be 1! UNBELIEVABLE!

Cole had a great first Christmas. We had our first visit with the big man in the red suit, and Cole wasn't quite sure what to think of ol' Ho Ho! I have a feeling they'll be fast friends in a few years though! As for what the little guy got, well, just about everything - toys, clothes, books, stuffed animals, and a helicopter teeter-totter! Yup, he's not quite 1 and already has a chopper (thanks Gee-Gee and Papa. We don't have to worry about you guys spoiling him or anything)!

Cole's seen his first snow. In fact, he's now seen two semi-blizzards - Christmas Eve and January 29, 2010. We took him out this time around and he seemed to be pretty fascinated by the stuff falling from the sky...he kept sticking his tongue out. Let's just hope in a few years his dad doesn't tell him to lick the frozen flag pole. Sad thing is, boys and girls, I can TOTALLY see it happening!


Enough of the talking...here's the pics! Enjoy!


Thanksgiving 2009 - Cole and Mommy

November 2009 - Cole and Daddy

December 2009 -
"You make one more move, old man, and I'll scream!"

Reindeer Games

Where's Waldo??!

Definitely on the "Good" list!




2 comments:

  1. Cole is so handsome and very inquisitive now that he's mobile. What a mover and a shaker! Each day he explores and learns new tricks. Wait until he walks. Love all the pics, especially the "Good List". His first Christmas was unbelievable--just like Cole Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great post...love the Where's Waldo pic! Also his picture on Santa's lap is adorable - he has the cutest fatty-fat cheeks! I'd love to see him again...Hopefully I'll make it up to Tulsa for a weekend soon to see you and Mindy. Love you, keep in touch! xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete