,

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

33 Things To Do Before 33!!

Okay, so this initially started out as a list of 33, but dang, 33 things “to do” is a lot. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that 33 is a rather large number (because if that were the case that would make me old – and I’m certainly not old, right?). Anyways, it’s so much easier to come up with a list of 15 or 20, so I’m going to start there. Here are 15 things I want to decide, do, or do consistently, before I turn 33 in January. People, keep me in check… cause I’ll need it!

1. Decide if we’re going to give Cole a brother or sister. I made that sound simple, huh?
2. Dedicate more time to my relationship with my husband (i.e. set up a date night at least once a month. We’ve honestly been on one “real” date since Cole’s birth!)
3. Find a church to attend regularly (one that really feeds my desire to figure out what I believe – not what someone thinks I should. I don’t want someone preaching at me, but teaching me!)
4. Get on an exercise regiment!
5. Learn how to sew
6. Lean how to cook (I REALLY should learn how to properly feed my child. Pretty sure all the preservatives in the microwavable meals aren’t too great for any of us!)
7. Get my photos organized!!!
8. Finish decorating my dining room
9. Finish out and finish decorating the media room
10. Landscape the big flower beds at the base of the yard
11. Lose a couple of pounds (guess that will depend on whether we have another kiddo, too!)
12. Plan a fun-filled, fantastic, family vacation!
13. Learn how to shoot a gun (This isn't for the purpose of shooting anyone, necessarily...)
14. Start keeping a diary – even if it’s just random stuff from the day. I just really want to be able to look back and see what I’ve done!
15. Learn how to use photo-shop (the one JT bought me 2 years ago!)

Ok...let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment