,

Monday, July 13, 2009

3 Months Old!



Our little guy (and I use "little" loosely :) turned 3 months old today! It feels like just yesterday we were nervously loading Cole into the truck to bring him home from the hospital. He looked so little and delicate - I was afraid that we'd break him. Today, he isn't quite as fragile...in fact, he's a little bruiser! Just get a look at those cheeks! Instead of a baseball player like Daddy, I'm thinking linebacker (or, if he keeps up this appetite, lineman).

All kidding aside, Cole, you are the love of our lives. We are so blessed to be your parents, and we look forward to every new day and all the wonderful and amazing things you are discovering!

"I caught a fish and it was this big..."


"See ya later!"

2 comments:

  1. Three months old...I can't believe it. He has grown so much in such a short time. Cole is a handsome bruiser indeed. Bet his daddy liked the fish-that-got-away photo. He has taught him well already. Personally, I am a turtle person and like the shirt and the cute wave. Happy 3-Month Birthday Cole Man! We love you and your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete