,

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Four Generations


About 5 days before Cole was born my 87 year old Memaw fell and broke her hip. Her surgery was a success, but during rehab (and due to the incompetence of the hospital) she fell again and broke her leg. This fall set her back SEVERAL weeks, and only recently has she been up and moving about. Memaw is still in the hospital, but will likely be discharged sometime this week into my mom's care. Last weekend Cole and I went to the hospital to visit and here is a picture of four generations. (Please excuse the way I look...)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Four generations...do I feel old! All of us were born on Monday, too. Hope Cole and his great-grandma get to spend some time together soon. She has been in the hospital his whole life. I'm sure he will put big smiles on her face and speed up her recovery.

    ReplyDelete