,

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back to Work

Well, yesterday was a sad day...I went back to work. After 7 wonderful weeks off with my little boy, I finally had to re-enter the world and go back to the office. I actually did better than I thought I would - I managed to show some restraint and call Mom (she's watching him the days she is home) only three times. I think had I not been leaving my pride and joy with my parents I might have had a small nervous breakdown, but knowing that he is in good hands (and likely being spoiled) eases my mind tremendously. Today, dropping him off was easier, and it is 10:45 and I've only called once :)

2 comments:

  1. Going back to work was sad for you...but it's fun for me. Cole and I are talking, eating, and going for strolls. We change a few diapers, too. This GeeGee role is even better than I thought it would be. I won't spoil him too much...Poppa will, though. Don't worry, we are in good hands. He takes good care of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's already been 7 weeks??? Boy, time flies. Hope you do ok with your separation anxiety!! I know Mindy's down to about 6 or 7 days on her new little one - I'm definitely coming up there soon! Let's make plans...love ya

    ReplyDelete