,

Monday, June 22, 2009

My BIG Boy!


Cole had his 2 month appointment last Friday; he was weighed, measured, and had his first round of shots. The little bugger weighs in at 12.1 lbs and is 24 inches long!! The pediatrician estimates that Cole, based on his torso and current size, will be well over 6 feet tall! We'll see!

As for the shots, Cole did really well...much better than me! I made JT hold him during the shots because I was secretly afraid he wouldn't like me after it was over! When they poked him in his little ham hocks he only cried for a second or two - such a tough little guy! I hope the rest of his immunizations go this well!

We're so proud of you buddy and can't believe you've grown so much already!!

1 comment:

  1. What can we do to keep him little? I can't believe he has grown and changed so much. Look at those beautiful eyes...they warm my old heart. Keep up the good work Cole. You will be crawling before we know it.

    ReplyDelete