,

Monday, June 15, 2009

Buddies


These three (L to R Eli, Cole, and Emma) really have no idea how much time they will be spending together...I really hope they like each other!! Eli and Emma belong to two of my oldest and best friends - Julie and Angie - who I've known since first grade. I actually threw up on Angie in Mrs. Dale's class, and she STILL hangs out with me...now that's friendship!

Anyways, the three of us (along with Mandy - who we're waiting on to have a kiddo...no pressure if you're reading this :) managed to pull all kinds of pranks - many times on each other. Now, keep in mind, we weren't bad kids we just liked to raise a little ruckus sometimes - toilet papering houses, shoe polishing cars, you know...all the things teenagers like to do!

My point is, seeing these three together has TROUBLE written all over it. Yeah, they're small now, but I would place a friendly wager that in no time the three amigos here will be cooking up schemes and pulling the same stunts their mamas did...I can see it in their eyes ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to believe that the three little girls that played here all those years have babies of their own. They look so cute in my living room floor. It will be a pleasure watching them grow up, too. Sure makes me feel old though.

    ReplyDelete