,

Friday, June 12, 2009

It is all about ME...really, it is!

I stole this idea from Melanie and Julie's blogs...

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? Sweet Vidalia Onion and/or Honey Mustard

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Wow…I’m not picky in the food department…maybe Los Cabos

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? While I was pregnant I had bean burritos practically every single day. Now, not so much! Maybe a Turkey and Cheese sandwich.

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? I’m not really one to go for the exotic toppings like pineapple, artichokes, etc…I’m pretty much a Supreme (hold the sausage) or Pepperoni pizza girl.

5) What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and honey (just like my Mama!)

6) How many televisions are in your house? Four (but only two are actually hooked up to DISH)

7) What color is your cell phone? Red

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A mole, my tonsils, some teeth, and most recently a baby boy!

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? Hmmm…well if “item” includes baby, then Cole, but if not, a tub of flowers.

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope…I’ve wanted to knock someone unconscious though! Those of you that know me can probably guess who!!

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Growing up I always wanted to be Samantha or Britney, but today, I think I’ll just keep Heather, thank you very much!

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Nope. $5000? Maybe.

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I have NO idea!

16) What is/are your goal/s for the year? Lose this baby weight

17) Last person you talked to? Does e-mail count? If not, JT.

18) Last person you hugged? Cole when I dropped him off with my Dad.

19) Favorite Season? I really like all the Seasons – each one has something to offer.

20) Favorite Holiday? Christmas

21) Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

22) Favorite Month? I like October – the leaves are changing and there is that crisp smell in the air.

23) First place you went this morning? To the kitchen to make a bottle (and eat a chocolate chip cookie :)

24) What's the last movie you saw? New in Town (I give it 3 out of 5 stars)

25) Do you smile often? Yeah…but I’ve been told I also furrow my brow a lot, too!

26) Do you always answer your phone? Yup…unless it is a few certain numbers…

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Some drunk friend probably or a wrong number…

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Red…wouldn’t that be freaky? Just kidding! I don’t think I’d change my eye color.

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? A Diet Dr. Pepper

30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yup! Gold fish when I was little, and in college I had a Beta that I made fight with itself – please don’t call PETA!

31) Favorite Christmas song? “White Christmas” – might be my favorite movie, too!

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Hmmm…ask me again in 6 months.

33) Can you do push ups? Not very well!

34) Can you do a chin up? Not very well!

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited.

36) Do you have any saved texts? Yup…I’m really bad about deleting them for some reason…

37) Ever been in a car wreck? Only about three or four of them (but only one was my fault)!!

38) Do you have an accent? I don’t think so, but friends up North think so!

39) What is the last song to make you cry? Darius Ruker’s “It Won’t Be Like This For Long” – I was pregnant and hormonal!

40) Plans tonight? Nope – going to my Mom and Dad’s to get the baby and maybe have dinner.

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Nope…don’t plan to either.

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I actually bought a bunch of Mary Kay skin care – does that make me an old lady?

43) Have you ever been given roses? Yup…haven’t gotten any in awhile (JT are you reading this?)

44) Current hate right now? flabby baby fat that won't leave the belly region of my body, and my butt – it resembles the surface of the moon – lots of craters!

45) Met someone who changed your life? Yes – several people have influenced me greatly throughout my life.

46) How did you bring in the New Year? Knocked up! Just kidding, we had a few people over to our house.

47) What song represents you? Hmmm….maybe “Brown-eyed Girl” by CCR

48) What were you doing 12 AM last night? I was asleep! I capitalize on those moments now!

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? A wonderful baby boy…and a cookie! Now we know why my butt looks like the surface of the moon!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting...but too much info about the surface of the moon. The craters will go away about as fast as Cole is growing. Just look into his precious face---that's perfection. Who needs a butt that's soft and smooth like a babies? Remember, sometimes his doesn't smell so good. Don't worry...have another choc chip cookie and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's update time. Where are pics of that growing, handsome Cole Man? Surely you can find something to share about a 2 foot tall 2 month old. It's Father's Day...Happy 1st Father's Day, J.T. You are a special daddy and son-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny. This made me miss you.

    ReplyDelete